THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 29, 2005

Finally... Pics of my goodies

Finally... I got a chance to get my camera out and post some pics of my goodies!! The first set is goodies from my Reveal package from my Secret Pal for summer, Ashleigh (AshEgypt) on Crochetville. She spoiled me with all this wonderful yarn and other items from Europe and Egypt! Stuff I'll probably never have a chance to work with again! Cool!

A shot of all of it... on the couch back are the Mini-Martha poncho and a fancy scarf from Egypt.


A skein of sock yarn Ash sent from Egypt- cool! I've been wanting some grey socks!! In the background is another scarf from Egypt. Very pretty!!


Top: The white scarf; Bottom:a skinny scarf she made and the sock yarn along with some cotton/linen yarn she found.



My first pair of socks from the Opal Rodeo sock yarn she sent! They came out a little big so they will go to someone special as a surprise... luckily my feet are small and the 100gm ball is enough for 2 pairs... so the 2nd pair (that fits better) is mine!!


From my first package from Ash; a skein of Patons Cha Cha and 2 balls of Lanas Stop Jazmin from Spain. I'm thinking Sandals!!



I also got a surprise in the mail from an unknown elf.... it had to have been someone reading my blog... cause I didn't mention it anywhere else.... 2 skeins of Noro Kuryeon #134!!! I've been drooling over the stuff since Ash posted a ditty bag she made out of the stuff! I don't know who the elf was but Thank you very much!! I love it! Beautiful color... just like the ditty bag.


Another Crochetville elf sent me a couple of hooks... E and F... now I can do some more baby projects!! Thank you!!

Oh and I also got a box of UFO's and yarn from Melissa for charity items!! Thank you Melissa!! I didn't get the yarn before it was wound into balls but Smokey sure says he appreciates the box!! He's so fat he barely fits!!


A 2nd pair of socks (This one is all MINE!!!) from the Opal Rodeo #1151 is in the works and I'll post pics soon as they're done. Wow I've got enough to keep me busy for a while!! And just a day or two agao I was complaining about no mail... I should complain more often!! When it rains it pours!!

Now to go work up some of this stuff... after I finish organizing the scrap yarn etc. in my craft room that is....

4 comments:

Lulu said...

lovely goodies..

Anonymous said...

I noticed Ashleigh is a Harry Potter fan. I started to send her the Leakly Cauddron web site.
Do you think she would like it?

Tina said...

My cat used to love boxes, too. That's too funny. Must be a cat thing.... :)

Anonymous said...

Those are really big feet. They must belong to Scott.