THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 15, 2005

*Singing* A Froggin I will go....

No not my work but some UFO's someone sent me. Got some nice balls of baby yarn to work with- at least suitable for some preemie items if not more.

And SHARON, since I know you'll ask... a UFO is an unfinished object that someone doesn't want anymore. Hence the name UFO. Also called an Orphan or "orphaned project". And Froggin... you should have heard that one. Frogging is what you do when you rip out your work.... since you rip-it rip-it rip-it, it is called Frogging.

Anyway here's my yield from some ufo's someone sent me. They also sent me a 1.2oz ball of chenille I have no use for. Will probably barter it.

Baby Yarn:


Chenille:


OK back to checking posts and more sorting of crochet stuff!

0 comments: