THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 22, 2005

A few Responses

Thanks everyone for your comments lately... please don't stop- I appreciate so much knowing you're here and reading! I'll try to drop in on your blogs (and say hi!) as much as possible!

I thought I'd respond to a few things people have said on here:

Kari, Sorry about the Earnhardt name... the kitty's name was my idea. Actually I'm not even really a racing or Earnhardt fan but Scott is- figured he'd like it. He seems to care less just like a lot of things. Sometimes I wonder what world that man is in.

Deneen, I'm jealous- you get to go swimming!! Just kidding! Actually was gonna say thanks for your comments and support.

Oh Dot?? Are you out there somewhere? And where is Mr. Spike? I have to say all my products are kitty tested and approved. Seriously was gonna link to your wonderful blog and designs but having trouble finding/accessing your blog? It says it's private? Maybe our beloved Dot can design that Shrug Sara and I were talking about! Dot, I just wanted you to know I appreciate your experience, caring and knowledge- you're a sweetheart!

Hmm Who else do I owe a comment....

DONNA! AKA YARN TOMATO... Of all the blogs out there you visited mine! Wow! Hope you liked what you read! Thanks for all your great work on Crochetville!

And Last but not Least, Sara- My ever-present buddy! I look forward to hearing from you every day and miss those blog updates when you go into hermit style! You rock girl! Keep bloggin and crochetin! (notice I didn't say knitting! ROFL!) Seriously, knit if ya want to- all I can say is as long as knitters don't fit into the snob stereotype they're OK with me.

SHARON that goes for you too- don't you go all snobby on me just cause you knit too!!

And Lisa, my ever-present friend and confidante... thanks for your friendship and support! Love ya!!
If I've forgotten any of my buddies, I love ya all anyway! Thanks for lifting me up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

men... sometimes they are all on a different planet.

Anonymous said...

Awww "sniffle" :-)

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say I knit. I have to wait for daughter to come home to read the pattern to me.