THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 04, 2005

Fried Chicken Sunday

By now I should be sick of Fried Chicken... But I'm not. After church, lunch was truck stop's buffet... you guessed it- Fried Chicken is on it every Sunday along with 2-3 other meats and various vegetables, soup, salad bar etc.

I had been promising dinner to my MIL and SIL for a while since they've done the same for us several times. Well, about the only thing I had in the freezer that needed to be fixed was a bag of chicken quarters..... ROFL The rest is self explanatory. Nice except I forgot the can of jellied cranberry sauce in the fridge. Oh well will use it later.

Scott has gone to the depot to pick up some food... typical- I can't keep him away from that place when I want him home, and when I want time to myself I can't get it. So I'm messing around on the puter til he gets back. I got my after dinner nap interrupted for this too- hmmph!! The nerve of the man- wakes me up saying he wants to go to the depot for a few minutes.... just because I am asleep in his lap! I shoulda told him tough and went back to sleep.

Now to work on a small wedding gift before my child *oops I mean husband* returns!!

1 comments:

Lulu said...

marla, i tried to email you the pattern, but it came back..
is this correct: missmarlao@aol.com