THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wow what a surprise! Thank you Elves!!

As I said, I need to complain about no mail more often!!

When Scott and I got up there was a package sitting on my porch and 2 more in my mailbox! The box on the porch contained yarn and UFO's from Melissa- Thank you Melissa! This will make great charity ghans! We may be up for a meet-up in September! How cool!

The packages on the porch contained:

2 hooks, an E and an F from a Crochetville Elf. Thank you Elf- you know who you are!!

And... are you ready for this??

2 50gm balls of that coveted noro kuryeon #134 wool yarn I've been drooling over since Ashleigh showed that ditty bag!! I opened the package, found an invoice inside.. I didn't order this?!?! Apparently someone ordered the yarn and had the seller ship directly to me! No evidence of who... Someone's been reading my blog... *grin*... Some anonymous crochet elf!! Hmmm Ashleigh did you do this one?? Whoever it was... THANK YOU!!!! Now to decide what to make with it... stuff is so expensive/fancy don't want to use it for "just anything"... gotta find a special project for it! I love it- thank you elves!! And I didn't even sign up for Christmas in July since I knew I couldn't very well grant any wishes this month! I know you don't have to but I don't like signing up for something like that if I can't reciprocate.

*off to pet my new yarn, use my new hooks and wind some cakes of the charity yarn*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry it wasn't me! Hmmm... I wonder who? Wow I didn't know the little ditty I made was so popular, I actually made it only using 1 skein of the Noro (that includes the flower), so maybe you can make 2! Can't wait to see them.

Marla said...

Dunno but it sure showed up in my mailbox and I didn't order it ... nor was it my sea of yarn swap!

Also received another RAOK yesterday... Fixation?? Never seen this but it's yarn with spandex.... pretty cool!

Someone sure has been good to me anonymously...

My mom was pretty impressed with the goodies from Egypt/Europe, I was showing her yesterday.