THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Earnhardt- Our New Baby

Everyone please welcome Earnhardt to the family! He was adopted this afternoon from Project Hope. He's 12 weeks old and very loveable! Actually the Earnhardt name was my idea, I figured Scott'd like it.




Guess who's already scattered kitty litter all over the floor (clean) from his box?? Good thing we keep a couple of vacuums handy! At least he IS litter trained! Good kitty!!

The other cats aren't much on him yet but they'll come around. Smokey hasn't come too close yet, and Angel got as far as nose to nose then meowed at me like "What is this thing in your lap?"

2 comments:

sara said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I love him! And what a great name!!! Congratulations mom and dad!!!

Karla said...

Aw, he looks just like our kitty Raven when we adopted him back in '88! So cute!

I noticed your picture of him is big enough that it is out of your "margin" and pushing your sidebar to the bottom of your blog. I use Photobucket to host my pictures and they have an option to make clickable "thumbnail" pictures, too. Doing that might help pull your blog front back together. Let me know if you need any help if you decide to use it.

Love your blog!