THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Reveal Package

I got my reveal package today from my super cool Secret Pal on Crochetville..... my suspicions were correct; it was Ashleigh (AshEgypt on crochetville) from England. Figured out a week or two ago but didn't want to say so in case I was wrong.

And all this after complaining about no mail yesterday! I'll have to complain about no mail more often!!

Ashleigh's been a super cool Pal.... along with the wonderful yarn and goodies I'd already received, my reveal package contained 2 scarves and a skein of sock looking yarn from Egypt (Ash is studying Egyptology in Liverpool England- Neato! Thanks Ash- I don't think it's pathetic... I've been wanting some grey socks!!) and a couple of little skeins of cotton and Linen yarn, a Mini Martha Poncho (The one she thought was too small- well it came out just about right for me, I'm so tiny!!) and a skinny scarf made from Ribbon yarn.

All in all it was all super cool! Now to get my camera out.. will try to get a picture of the socks being made from the Opal Sock yarn she sent in her first package.

On top of this I received my yarn winder in the mail today! Talk about a super crochet/mail day! I've been busy tidying up scraps and playing with my goodies!

Thank you again Ashleigh!! I love all the goodies!!

0 comments: