THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Mission: Clean and Crochet

Well maybe not in that order as such.

I've finished the baby blanket for the shower Sunday several days ago.. now I'm working on a wedding gift for another shower NEXT Sunday. Money is a little tight right now so just about everyone who's getting married or having a baby is getting crocheted gifts since I have 10 tons of yarn to organize/use up/get rid of. Most of it is getting used for something or put in the closet. YES I have a yarn closet and NO the yarn isn't in there at the moment (and you don't want to see my yarn/craft/computer room either!!!).

Which brings me to cleaning.... something has to be done about the boxes etc. in the living room, hallway and the piles of yarn and sacks and you name it in here. So that will pretty much keep me busy today except for a probably trip down to Paducah later- gotta pick up my DVD players I had fixed if nothing else. We also may run by PetSmart... my SIL said Project Hope had some kittens there. May see if there's anything we like but will be a young kitten(s) if we get anything since the adoption fee is higher for older kittens and cats. Very young kittens are about $20 just for their first vet checks etc. then you have to pay to have them spayed/neutered etc. later.

So with that I leave you with a pic of baby blanket, a round ripple from New crochet Basics... will post pics of covered hangers and sachet when done and also made up a covered hanger pattern that I will post here and on my website when I get it done.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I see your round ripple baby afghan and find a pattern for same?