THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Tag, you're it

That's Angel and Earnhardt's latest game thru the house. One smacks the other, then the chase thru the house is on. Now that I have 3 cats, I can truly say I have a 3 ring circus in the house. As if the house wasn't enough of a mess... I'd post pictures but how do you catch a picture of two cats playing tag.

Earnhardt's decided to get awfully brave- this little scrawny 2lb, 3mo old kitten runs and jumps with all four feet at full speed onto 20lb Smokey's back. Poor Smokey, all he does is whine and jump like "get this thing off of me". He does a little chasing himself but not as much... he's more fat and lazy.

Little Mr. Tough Stuff better watch who he's picking on... Smokey hasn't decided to clobber him yet but when he does... Smokey's about 5 or 6 times Earnhardt's size.

Like I said, I have a 3 ring circus in my own living room....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe sounds like Mr Earnhardt's fitting right in. Poor Smokey probably didn't know what hit him. Just wait till Angel AND Earnhardt get brave enough to gang up on Smokey :-P. Sounds like you definitely have 4 "children" as you mentioned in IM the other day ;-).