THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Help! I'm a blog orphan!!

I've been abandoned all of a sudden!! Where are all my readers? I know just a few of you all usually leave comments but... has everyone been scared off by hurricanes or what?

If you drop in for a visit, please leave me a comment. At least once in a while :o) About the only ones that have commented lately have been Sharon and Sara. Where are some of the rest of my readers? Deneen? Dot? Lulu? And anyone else?

On the upside, I've been trying desperately to work some on the house and not making much headway. So much to do... on top of that I finally found my thank you note material and have some left I need to write from the wedding and things sent just before the wedding.

Special thanks to Mom and Sharon for cleaning off my kitchen table.... Now Earnhardt has a place to take a nap!!!



No he isn't usually allowed on the table but this time he was so cute he got away with it! Oh well tablecloth has to be washed anyway where my child, er husband drips food when he eats.

Back to trying to organize things here which should take me til about Christmas! And Please, if you stop by leave a comment. I leave comments on everyone else's blogs even if it's only to say Hi.

7 comments:

Deneen said...

*hangs head in shame*-I read Bloglines daily, just haven't commented anywhere lately. Sorry, I'm still here, just kinda quiet.

Donna Hulka said...

Hi, Marla! Earnhardt was indeed being very cute!

Unknown said...

Hi! I am horrible at checking out new blogs, I have you on my bloglines now and will TRY to come and leave a comment now and then even if you do have a cat named ...Earnhardt...
(We're Tony Stewart and Mark Martin fans here)

Anonymous said...

I just read, I don't normally leave comments. And then there is the cat named Earnhardt.....

Anonymous said...

*grin* I'm here too...you're not "abandoned"

Marla said...

Yay! I'm not alone after all!! I was thinking you all had abandoned me!!

sara said...

Ever notice how hard it is to get a GOOD picture of a black cat?