THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Yay! I'm not abandoned after all!!

Whew! I was starting to think you guys didn't love me anymore!! Don't worry, I still love all of ya even if you haven't been leaving me a "Hi Marla, how are ya" comment!

Deneen, Dot... no need to be ashamed! I haven't frequented your blogs as much lately and I miss them... been busy trying to get this rats nest.. er that is... house in some kind of order. Believe me, it ain't easy.

In the meantime I've been working on some Christmas presents (YES already)... among the few I can post here, britches dishcloths, regular dishcloths of the smaller variety, and a few I can't post here since there are snooping eyes :oP

I also have a scrap comfortghan in the works. You may have noticed I ask that you not throw away ANY UFO's or scrap yarn you don't want to fool with- I have been using some UFO's and "scraps" (many of which are full or half skeins) people have been about to throw away but sent me instead for charity projects. I do baby, animal and adult charities and also comfort items depending on the yarn I get. My budget is too tight right now for charity yarn (even bargain charity yarn which I haven't found any bargains lately) so this is where most of my charity projects come from.

Here's a picture of what I am working on at the time



That's the Scrap Comfortghan made with UFO's and a couple of unwanted skeins someone sent me! Pretty huh? And just think those UFO's were about to be thrown away. Unfortunately that's all the pics I can post... too many prying eyes on here to post other pics of stuff I'm working on.

OK back to the ever present task of laundry... men are so messy! But I love him anyway!

3 comments:

Marla said...

Thanks Dot!

This is what comes out of remnants and UFO's that people would normally throw away!! Don't ever throw anything away (or let a fellow crocheter!)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.......................

Anonymous said...

That is very pretty. I love it. Thanks for posting it.