THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Empty mailbox.... again

Well the mailman came early and I hurried out there, thinking surely some mail would come today.... nothing but a bill I didn't want.

I should be getting a couple of checks, a reveal package soon from my secret pal, a Sea of Yarn package and some other people have promised me a thing or two but either they haven't sent yet or it's disappeared. I hate empty mailboxes... wish some of that anticipated or expected mail would get here! I need to mail a couple of packages myself but waiting on those checks to get here, starting to think the mailman ate them. Wouldn't mind going shopping for some more sock weight yarn either but..... again waiting on my spending $$.

Oh mail..... where are you?? Our mailman must have a heck of an appetite. Either that or I got ripped off on some mail I should be getting.

0 comments: