THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Freezing in a Heat Wave (responses)

Just a few responses to comments and emails left on my post about places freezing you out:

Thanks to all of you for your support! Evidently there are quite a few others out there that see this as the same problem!

Tara, good suggestion- a shawl is definitely more elegant but how do you eat with a shawl hanging over your arms/shoulders if you're out eating? LOL Proves kind of hard at least for me. Shawl seems better for church where it's often hot in the auditorium (during the summer) and freezing in the classrooms. At most of these eating places, you need a SWEATER with actual sleeves. It's that cold. And at Hobby Lobby you better have Eskimo gear!! Shrug is too open in the front for most places, leaving your front to freeze. (And if I want my bra frozen I'll put it in the freezer!!)

And I'll ignore the smart aleck who told me to stay home. What do you want me to do, die of boredom cooped up in the house?? Never mind, don't answer that- it was a rhetorical question. I have a pretty good idea which smart aleck that was.

0 comments: