THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 01, 2005

Cascade Fixation

This is a yarn with spandex in it... does anyone have any ideas what to do with it? I received some from an elf in the mail and not quite sure what to do with it or what kind of projects it's used for. Anyone have any ideas??

*having my tomatoes and coffee for Breakfast before going to mail off my secret pal's reveal package- I've already been found out!*

Also have my new secret pal's name for August-October and my secret pal has already emailed me! Time to get crackin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..yarn with spandex in it...maybe something in a slipper, or a hat? Or it would make a nice stretchy purse :D

hugs
Ro

Deneen said...

Cool Crochet has a sweater pattern that calls for yarn with spandex (I have never seen such a yarn). You could use it to make a tank top, slippers, etc. It would make the bustline fit better because of the stretchability!