THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A quick post

Yes, I know I'm behind...

been a whirlwind around here - this house is a mess and I'm trying to get cleaned up and been dealing with a sick husband for 2 weeks... he just cannot get rid of this respiratory infection. Hopefully this round of antibiotics will do it... first one seemed to help but it was a short course and after he finished them it came back again. He's asleep right now so maybe I've got a little time. I didn't think he needed to go to work last night with a 100.2 (It's been up and down all weekend) temperature but he wouldn't stay home. MEN... I'm glad he's willing to work but his devotion to his job is ridiculous.

Going to run for now- gonna try to clean up the kitchen and living room a little, get that taco soup in the crock pot for tonight before Scott wakes up and I have to deal with him. Oh and packages that are way overdue that need to go out. TTFN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please email me the recipe as well Marla...sounds good and I usually won't cook.

Anonymous said...

Marla asked me to dinner the night she made Taco soup. It is excellent.
I had a second bowl.