THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 08, 2005

Busy and Angel

Been a busy weekend... haven't even had time to crochet. On top of it Angel got sick over the weekend so I spent most of today running back and forth to the vet to check on her. He sent her home but she still doesn't feel well and I can't stand to see her feel so bad.

Need to be working on some Christmas gifts I have been neglecting and the baby blanket for a lady at church... the baby may have to get it a little late at this rate.

Sorry been so long in posting... need to go back to watching Angel and crocheting. Say a prayer for me and Angel!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I hope Angel recovers soon, you can be sure I will be thinking of you. It's such a worry when pets are ill, they can't tell you a thing.Be strong.

sara said...

I"m sending lots of kitty lovin' to Angel. Poor baby!

Anonymous said...

Know what you mean......Sam is hanging on and barely moves.