THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 01, 2005

One last entry...

Before bed...

gotta be at my Cousin's in the morning at 5:30 to watch Carson while she's having some more minor surgery done.

Well, my reveal package and Sea of Yarn package got mailed off today. A bit late but better late than never. I still haven't received my Sea of Yarn package yet but my partner assures me it's on the way.

I did get a package today from my partner on Yarn Exchange on Yahoogroups- a skein of Caron Simply Soft brites in Papaya. Nice fall color!! Still deciding what to do with it. Thank you Pam! Now which yarn to send out....

Question for cat lovers: WHY is it that when you're trying to crochet, at least one cat insists on sleeping in your lap and if you're doing nothing you can't get them into your lap to save your life??? Ever try crocheting with 25lbs of cats in your lap?? Didn't want to try it tonight since I was working on a baby gift and didn't need black/grey cat hair of different varieties in the baby afghan.

On a last but very important note, please pray for little Sydney Kerley, daughter of Chad and Shauna and granddaughter of Peggy and J.V. (good friends of ours). Sydney was born 7/27 slightly premature and has been airlifted to Kosair Children's Hospital in Louisville with problems with her lungs being underdeveloped. Please pray for Peggy also as she is still struggling with cancer.

0 comments: