THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Playing Catch up

Well I'll never get caught up on my blogs so I'll try to catch up a bit here.

First, thanks for you comments, Angel is doing much better and is back to wrestling with Earnhardt. I have a floor full of white and black hair to prove it, not to mention the white hair hanging out of Earnhardt's mouth every time I turn around. Vet gave her a couple of doses of antibiotics and some fluids and sent her home..... she seems to be doing alright after the 2nd visit. Cost me an arm and a leg though... Could have filled up my gas tank TWICE!! YIKES!!


Sara, congrats on your job! Missed you! Don't forget your internet buddies!! My cats just happen to be in the right place at the right time although Earnhardt is hard to catch, he's so wiggly. Typical 4 month old kitten.

Mr. Earnhardt, by the way, is still banned from the bathroom.... I wish I had taken a picture of that shower curtain before we took it down! Or rather the large gaping hole in it left by being slit by kitty claws. And this was while Angel was sick so I know she wasn't in there... and Smokey doesn't have any claws..... Wasn't hard to solve that mystery.

I got tied up all day Monday and part of the day Tuesday at the Vet's with Angel and running some other errands, then at the last minute (about 24hrs notice) my cousin who just had some more reconstructive surgery last week due to breast cancer last November decided she needed her knee fixed immediately so she could find a job. So I had Carson again today while that was done. I think the girl's nuts if you ask me, having 2 non-emergency surgeries in one week..... one is bad enough.

So I really haven't had time to crochet either. Just relieved my baby is going to be alright and trying to spend a little time with Scott since I've been gone all week... I'm feeling a little deprived.

Well, off to finish that baby blanket for a baby at church, and take a long shower now that I finally have a shower curtain again that doesn't have a huge 18-20" slit in it!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you didn't return all those shower curtains you got at the wedding shower. I think you are going to need several.