THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 01, 2005

Prayers and updates

First tonight (or this morning, whichever you'd like to call it) I'd like to ask you to keep my fiancee Scott in your prayers. He's a strictly insulin dependent diabetic and his blood sugar has gone haywire the last week or so. Please pray that he gets it under control. He has a Dr's appt in the morning- hopefully we will find out something.

While I'm waiting for him to call from work on his lunch hour I'm working on one of my WIP's (I should be going thru and moving or getting rid of stuff). I'm working on #2 Pastel Stripes from the LA booklet Make One For Baby. Really pretty and good for a boy or girl either one. Dunno where this one will go, maybe for a friend of ours or maybe for Charity. Haven't decided what to do for our friends yet, and don't know what they're having yet so this might be perfect. We'll see... then again I might do something gender specific.

Was gonna go get some stuff done at the house today but that was cut short by another episode of Scott's blood sugar bottoming out on him so wound up keeping an eye on him all afternoon. Main thing I need to do right now is get some stuff together at this house and that one for the first of many yard/garage sales this summer. I gotta either move everything I got or get rid of it. My aunt is having one not this Saturday but next so I'm gonna start by putting some stuff in there. Then hopefully the next weekend I'm gonna try to have one of my own. Will depend on how much stuff I have ready to get rid of and the weather.

Need to also go by my booth tomorrow and go by the newspaper office to pick up my picture from the engagement announcement, then to the Post office. Going out this time: a box of yarn scraps and a UFO to be finished for Love Afghans 4 PRR, and a Yarn Angel package for someone on YarnExchange.

Lot to do tomorrow so soon as Scott calls and I know he's OK I'm going to bed.

1 comments:

sara said...

oh marla, I hate to hear this about Scott. I'll keep praying.