THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

OK the Joke's Over....

now change me back.

That's what I said to my hairstylist the other day. Went in to get the color on my hair redone so it would look good with my dress, and the blonde on it had to be lightened up quite a bit from the last time. She got me in the shampoo bowl and several of them were looking at it; not being able to hear without my aid in at the shampoo bowl, I asked jokingly "What'd you do, rot my hair off or something?" She said "Wellllllll..... I'm gonna let you look"; she got me a mirror and the top of my hair was as white as my grandmother's!!! I started laughing then everyone else did too... after a few minutes came the comment "OK the joke's over... now change me back!!" She's lucky I have a sense of humor and trust her!! Actually she fixed it and it looks great! Wish I'd had a camera though! I won't be letting her forget that one for a while!

Been a busy weekend and week so far. Friday and Saturday were another yard sale here at the house, Sunday came a small shower given by my future MIL and SIL. I received several nice presents- now I have to start working on the thank you notes!! Ugh! I hate it but it's gotta be done.... wish I could do them all on computer but it'd seem sort of tacky, huh? I hate having to write everything by hand!

Sorry to be like a revolving door but I gotta make like a banana and split.... I did get a little crochet done today during a trip to Benton. Just a little kitty snuggle for Project Hope where I adopted Angel. Now, back to the grindstone!!

3 comments:

Lulu said...

hey there girl, glad the hair came out good...i would of freeked...:-)
take care

Anonymous said...

Hehe I had my own hair problems recently. Went in to have my hair "trimmed" and "thinned out" where it gets too thick right in the back and wound up losing 2-3 inches of growth that had taken me MONTHS to get. I was MAD. I paid the salon (which I shouldn't have) and left. Then when I tried to get a refund I was told I could only get a "partial" refund since the stylist didn't mess up the "shampoo" just the "cut" so I took that and told them where they could stuff their stylist. Went back to the lady that used to do my hair 5-6 yrs ago and it's the right "color" (Reba McEntire Red) but still 2-3 inches too short and I hope it grows back before my REBA concerts in May.
Just thought I'd share. And congrats on getting your blonde back :-)

sara said...

are things getting crazy there yet? The wedding will be here before you know it.

I would have died if that happened to me. I don't do much more than trim my hair, but my daughter keeps a gloss on hers (to make it shiny). I'm very lucky to have a great hair girl to do daughters hair ('cause I can barely manage ponytails)