THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 22, 2005

Check your Wal-marts!

Hi All-

this is completely off topic, but would everyone please check your Wal-marts for me? Mine have just discontinued the NAVY BLUE SWAG Jubilee shower curtain I had picked out for my bridal registry, and I can't find another one similar anywhere!

Every Wal-mart within 40 miles is sold out of this one, but I know there's got to be one out there still on clearance or in the domestics dept. somewhere. If anyone's Wal-mart has one, would you please email me? I'll gladly pay for the curtain and your shipping costs. Thanks! I can't find a decent navy blue shower curtain, especially a swag, anywhere around here for any price!

In other news, been going thru my crochet stuff, deciding what I'll use in the next 6 weeks and what I need to go on and take to the house. Has it been crazy around here, Sara asked me??? UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!!! I can barely find time to sit and crochet lately for trying to get everything done. I still swear I'll never get everything moved!!

Well, back to sorting yarn/patterns!

1 comments:

sara said...

I'll check out my Wal Mart tomorrow. One day you will look at all the craziness and laugh. :-)