THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 25, 2005

Writer's Cramp and Shower stuff

I've been trying to get some of these thank you notes accomplished from my shower last Sunday; got a few done but still missing some addresses. I appreciate all the gifts and they've got to be written, but it's hard on my hand much less my patience writing all this out by hand. Think I'm about to quit for the night and write the rest tomorrow. There weren't that many to write but it's still a chore.

I've been taking a break looking thru my linens n things and kohls and Wal-mart gift registries, seeing what needs to be taken off and put on each one, and what's been bought. A few things have been bought but on some, either people are waiting til the last minute or they're not giving the registry paper to the cashier so it can be marked off as bought.

I've got a big shower at church Sunday so I better get my butt in gear, the baker's rack in my room needs to be dismantled and taken up to the house, and the bathroom closet in the house has to be somewhat cleaned out. Not to mention a lot of the bottom kitchen cabinets- haven't even gotten to them yet. When I get through it's gonna be that time again.... YARD SALE TIME! But not til after the shower, please! One fiasco a weekend is about all I can take... I did garage sale here, as well as Shower #1 last weekend, and I think it about killed me. This weekend I've been dying of PMS (which doesn't usually bother me) and only gotten one or two things accomplished.

OK I'm gonna go crash for the night, or relax and crochet.. not sure which. Back to the grindstone in the morning!

0 comments: