THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 11, 2005

No comments and Crochetville

Hmm lot of people been checking in but they leave comments on private email or other places.... which means I can't tell who's actually been here. If you stop by, please leave me a comment, and not an anonymous one please... at least use your first name, crochetville name, email address or something. I'm not going to look you up and kill you or anything, I'd just like to know who's been here. If you have left a comment, thanks for stopping by and letting me know you were here! I love visitors! I love comments with names attached to them too... pretty please?

Which reminds me.... OH SARAAAAAA, WHERE ARE YOU???? Been a while since you commented here or updated your blog. Hope everything's OK!! Drop us a line!

Haven't gotten much accomplished today- been more of a day relaxing. My ankle is still pretty sore so been mostly at the puter or other around the house all day. Guess I must have sprained it a little more than I thought. Not much swelling, just a little, but it's got a wierd bruising pattern on it and pretty sore. Funny thing is it's more sore when I stay off of it than when I am up on it. Wierd. So I've Done a lot of reading and posting on Crochetville. Also some actual crocheting itself too.

Nothing new to report but about to start a mystery project *grin*. That means I'm designing something but not gonna tell til it's done. That means all ya copycats out there will just have to die of suspense. Ain't I sneaky???? Only hint: Yes it's crocheted, and has to do with the small 1.2oz ball of yarn I have tried to figure out what to do with. Actually I may have to put some with it but....

I have a cat chasing me smacking at my legs every time I get up for a drink or to go to the bathroom... she's in some kind of wacky mood tonight. Just gave her a rattle ball to play with... maybe that'll keep her occupied.

Well for the moment I'm hungry.. sandwich I had for dinner wasn't much count so I'm going to fix me some spaghetti. Ciao!

3 comments:

sara said...

Hey Marla!,
I know I've been MIA. Hopefully I can be better about posting/reading. I saw you're comments at crochetville. I can't thank you enough! Be sure to add a link to your blog in your sig line. Or have you already done that??

How's Scott?

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better, although having you down is good for crochet! Any old excuse. I know I visit, and I don't know if I have ever posted. And congrats on the upcoming nuptuals.

noricum said...

Hello. Just checking your blog out. ;)