THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 08, 2005

Gift Registries and House

No time for crocheting so far today, been busy running here and there trying to do last minute gift registries before my first shower next Sunday. I already had a small online registry at Kohls.com but our store didn't open til this week. Since today was their grand opening we went to check it out and I found some matching stuff to go along with my Waechtersbach (I hope I spelled that right) red dishes that they didn't carry at Linens N things. Most of my registry is at lnt.com but there is some at Wal-mart.com too. I figure people will shop a variety of places, since everyone has different tastes.

Also went up to the house for a couple of hours and only thing I really got done was collected some more dishes and things from the kitchen that are going in the Yard Sale this Saturday. I really hope it isn't too early for this yard sale- I desperately need some stuff out of my way. Not to mention some cash for it wouldn't hurt either. So my uncle is going to have to keep an eye on Carson instead of me so I can tend to yard sale items.

Gonna have to run see what else needs to be dug out.... the sooner I can get rid of more stuff from here as well as the house up there, the better. Wish I didn't have to but no way is that house big enough for it all, plus I will be getting new stuff of some of it. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get a little time for crocheting in tonight. That pastel stripes blanket is just begging to be finished although I have a feeling it won't get finished this next week. Maybe in the next month the way things are going....

1 comments:

Lulu said...

good luck with the yard sale..
thanks for your comment on my blog..Its nice to make friends..
have a great Saturday..