THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Frogging and Finishing

I should be able to announce a Finished Object soon- the Neon afghan is almost done!! Just another row and a half or so....

That's the progress to report. Other Progress on the Finish or Frog project:

Working on Finishing:

*Sage Mary Ripple afghan (former UFO)
*Neon Afghan (former UFO)
*Giant ripple afghan (former UFO)
*Rainbow afghan
*neon socks
*kitty snuggle for Project Linus
*2 Preemie afghans for Newborns in Need (former UFO's)
*Round Ripple baby afghan from New Crochet Basics
*Pastel Stripes Afghan (former UFO)

Frogged or to be frogged:

Aran and blue sock with no mate (lost yarn)
Varigated blues Slipper
Piece of scrap afghan
One row afghan
Baby outfit (lost pattern)

Also go through, ball, thin out scrap yarn from stash. Send baby yarn balls I can't use to another crocheter or charity.

This is all part of my Finish or Frog pledge- I have no choice- I can't move ALL of this!!!

1 comments:

sara said...

I made an afghan using Sage Mary once. I love that color!!