THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 07, 2005

More crochet and cleaning out chaos

Mostly Chaos.

I've got several last minute (or more like month before) preparations that need to be finalized soon and can't seem to get any peace around here long enough to get them done. I've still got to see about my flower girls' dresses hopefully next weekend, and get my bridesmaids' dresses finished. Actually two of the girls have got to get measured still- two down two to go. This has been the slowest going thing of the whole thing- getting the flower girls' and bridesmaids' dresses. Got to see about some music too if I want any music to walk down the aisle to. I've got some music I can use (it has to be acapella) but it isn't really what I want to use. We'll see what I can come up with. Still looking at music.

Been doing MORE cleaning out.... I swear I'll never get through everything I've got much less get it all moved. At least we're making a little leeway in the house where I can get to what will be my craft room closet. Hard to do with a bed/mattress/springs sitting in front of it. That's about to be moved too.

Now comes the fun part... moving what I have gotten to. Or getting rid of... and very little of my yarn/fabric/craft stuff is being gotten rid of. I just dread sorting the rest of it, and the rest of what I've got.

Amid all this griping today did I really get anything useful done? Not really. It's been more of a day of trying to avoid my mother's nonsense (that's not the word but I can't think of one that would be decent to put on here) about the wedding, visited with my grandmother for a little while, and generally not getting much useful done except for some crocheting and computer stuff.

So if I want anything else out of the house up at Calvert to go in the yard sale I better get my butt up there and get it. Still got a few dishes etc. to go yet. I don't know if it'll be worth dragging to my aunt's or not but I'm planning on having a sale here either the next weekend or the next depending on weather etc.

I'm having my first small shower not this Saturday but next and I am determined to get some cleaning out done on the house before then. Both houses. Mom's already been nagging but that's something I won't get into. Anyone wanna buy an extra mother, at least til the wedding's over?? Actually I'd pay you to take her til then.... she's driving me nuts!

Hopefully this weekend I can get the bedroom painted and the antique bed moved. Well, the OTHER bedroom that is. Most of it is already painted, just the back bedroom and hall haven't been yet. I figure if we don't get it painted now we'll just have to work around it later.

Well, enough rambling... I'm going to bed as soon as Scott calls. Night all! I leave you with a picture of another of my creations... my Preemie Onesie.

0 comments: