THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Shower Curtain found!

Thanks to ZingyZoid on Crochetville, the notorious Navy Jubilee Swag shower curtain has been found! Thanks Stacy! *Dancing* I can have my navy and fuschia bathroom after all! Where oh where would I be without my crochet buddies???

Also, I did find a pair of natural color bamboo rings at Hobby Lobby for making the fleuri purse on CrochetMe Blog- BUT... I'm still looking for a set of clear ones, around 6-8", for a different purse.

I feel so loved at the moment!

Now, off to finish one of the WIP's (or UFO's) I've been talking about!

1 comments:

Lulu said...

Marla, my baby hates the bows also..She will try and try to get them out..But i love it so much..The only time she gets them is when she goes for her grooming..Never last more than a day...I love my doggie so much, she is my little companion in this lonely world...
thanks for the visit to my blog..
take care