THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 31, 2005

More house pics

I finally got a chance today after we had gotten all the ramps and all cleared away the other day to get a pic of the outside of the house. Not a real close shot but here it is... coming along nicely!




Spent a couple hours today working inside and outside just generally cleaning up. Still need to do some more work outside, and as soon as my MIL gets her storage building put up outside the small shed is coming down. The side porch will be rebuilt eventually, too and made a little larger. A little landscaping too is in the works. Also the area around the den window that has the siding around it will eventually be redone- the siding will be removed and it will be re-bricked.

Also here's another pic of my infamous poncho... pay no attention to the stupid expression on my face- I was trying to direct my mother on how to use the digital camera. Poncho looks good but I don't!!



Well off to do some more crochet/planning.

1 comments:

sara said...

Your house is precious!! Looks like you're getting settled in nicely. I like your poncho better than the original...i like the color. Smokey is darling.