THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

More House work and pics

Well I've been doing more work on the house this afternoon. Got dragged up early to go to a funeral this morning, then a nap I seriously needed since I woke up about 6am to the hall light on and my dad messing with the battery in the smoke detector of all times. I could've had one less father. Since I was up anyway and springtime asthma was starting to kick in I went found my inhaler, checked the puter then went back to bed for a bit. Only to be awakened a couple hours later to have to get up and go to the funeral. Not that I minded, of course- I just hate being woke up early.

Actually *I* didn't do the work on the house this afternoon- I gave a guy the ramp and porch covering out front (now you can see the pretty brick porch that was underneath), the wood from the side ramp, the old mailbox and the privacy fence on the side. Boy does it look different! Don't have any pics of the outside yet but here's some of the inside we've been working on:



Living room- Couch area





Living room- front wall




Living Room- My curio cabinet





Kitchen





Aren't my burner covers cute?





Hallway area- view from back bedroom





My dresser in my computer/craft room I found. It's an antique chifferobe that's been painted over. I didn't take the whole room cause it's a mess right now with remodeling but the whole room decor will be light purple.





Oh yes, and I can't forget to introduce.... Smokey. Smokey was Scott's Grandma's cat that we "inherited" (Scott's mom always joked that he part of the package deal with the house) when Grandma passed away. A little devil sometimes too!

Will post more inside and outside pics as soon as I get to take them.

0 comments: