THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 21, 2005

In The Beginning....

God Created the Heavens and the Earth; I created this blog.

Well, it's the truth ain't it?? Actually I started to leave a comment for someone's blog and got roped into creating a blog identity/site of my own so I thought what the heck... might as well give it a try.

I already have a web page, Marla's House that tells a lot about me, this will be a good place to post my brainstorms and daily thoughts. I can also use this to talk about my crafts, mostly crochet, moving and remodeling a house, and planning my wedding coming up in June. Visit my web page while you're being curious... there's a picture there of me and my fiancee among other things.

Well, time for bed finally at 3:48 am (YES- I am a chronic severe night owl!!!)- had a long weekend of house painting/remodeling, addressing wedding and shower invitations and much more!

Will post and edit more later. Night all!

2 comments:

sara said...

Hey Marla,
Thanks for your comments. I'm glad you gave me a suggestion. I was hoping the background was a soft beigy color, but that might not be the case on every browser. What do you think would be a good color. I'm very color challenged LOL!

Deb said...

Hi Marla,
I like your blog! Especially the Scripture.
Be blessed!
Debi