THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

WIPS, WIMS and FO's

You'll notice I've been rather busy this morning- added quite a few stuff to the template, changed a few things, introduced my co-host ANGEL (please give her a big welcome! LOL) and added a list of WIPS (Works in Progress), WIMS (Works in Mind), and FO's (Finished objects- these are rare!!!). Figured I'd better explain for all you non-crafters out there.

Gotta run this morning- hoping for a trip to Hobby Lobby and Walmart and GOTTA make a trip to the post office to get out those packages I shoulda and said I'd get yesterday but didn't. Sara's and Jess' included. Sara you'll have an extra envelope from me- some patterns I forgot to stick in with your YarnExchange package. *Also a plug for YarnExchange group- Next exchange will start April 15th! Tax day....

On a non-crochet related note, guess I'm gonna have to call the guy back about my stereo. Took it in to the repair shop to stop the constant skipping, freezing, etc. even after a good cleaning. Been 5 days now.... how long can it take to take the back off of it and see what's wrong with it? The man doesn't stay that busy. I want my CD player back!! Guess I'll have to settle for AOL radio til then.... or puter CD player....

Gonna run crochet something til time to go. Gonna see if I can't get something down on that FO's column!! Need to do that before I start any more WIMS.... or is that WIPS....

2 comments:

sara said...

Angel is PRECIOUS!!!!!!!I went to Hobby Lobby today, too! I'm so behind on my exchanges! I'll be taking a bunch a packages to the post office tomorrow. I've got yarn ready for the exchange, but not an envelope big enough. I'll pick up a biggie while I'm at the post office.

sara said...

I got around to reading Angel's story *sniff*. I have four cats. 3 of them were strays that came to our door. I'm glad you included a plug for Animal Shelters in her story. It is so important for folks to remember the homeless babies out there.