THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Moving... ugh..

Someone shoot me if I ever move again. No, actually I'm not moved yet... far from it. But at this rate it's gonna take me at LEAST the next six months to get my stuff together and cleaned out and sorted... not to mention moved.

For the last week or two now I've been working on my yarn and fabric collection. Need I say more about what's taking so long?

Been doing that and getting some stuff listed on Freecycle all day. Worked on my poncho for a little while but that soon gave way to sorting out more stuff. The only time I've gotten out of the house today's been when we went to Breakfast. I need a break!!

Hopefully I've got everything I need for the wedding except the music and the girls' dresses. Maybe now I can get rid of those pesky wedding supply catalogs that have been around here for ages!!

Besides the girls' dresses and music, all that's left is to address shower invitations and I plan on doing that by computer. Tacky, maybe... but quick. At least the Wedding invitations themselves got done by hand and look fairly nice even for my usually messy penmanship.

No pictures of finished crocheted objects or Angel's story to post yet but I'm promising those will come soon as I get a chance to post them.

Well back to sorting, etc. Gotta get some of this mess out of the floor!

1 comments:

sara said...

Please tell me you will post wedding pictures :-)