THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 04, 2006

The Prodigal Returns

Hi Everyone,

I'm back on my blog at least for now, seems like there is so little time between crocheting, keeping up with a house, husband, etc!!

Speaking of crocheting, I hope you are all busy with the cooler weather coming up making things for the tons of babies out there who will be ill dressed this winter, or the little ones who go home from the hospital wearing nothing but a diaper. I'm working on a pattern (if I can ever get it written up and posted) for a winter sweatsuit type outfit, but in the meantime you can find more baby and preemie patterns at The Nursery, my pattern page on my site. Please don't leave the little ones out of your busy schedule this fall/winter!! If you have no place in your community to send baby items, Newborns in Need Home Officewould be glad to take them and distribute where needed.

My latest patterns: Preemie/Newborn Diaper shirt and diaper cover- This makes a great Hospital/Going home outfit, although something warmer will be needed in the coming months. (Hey I'm working on it- I can only crochet/make up patterns so fast!!!)

Bev of Bev's Country Cottage has a new blog!! She's just getting started but more will be coming I'm sure so click on the link to visit her new blog and see what's going on with her!

Well, back to crocheting! Remember the Starfish story- you can always help at least one baby keep warm this winter!!

0 comments: