THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Around the world

Hi Everyone,

I added a new tool to my blog and web pages- a counter and tracker from sitemeter.com. It was free and I'm having a blast with it. It tracks the number of visitors to your site, their IP (although I have no idea who you are), location, what pages they visited, and where they went from there. Like I said although I have no idea who's from San Fransisco or Nova Scotia or New Zealand, or New York City it is so cool to see the variety of people from so many places that hit my website every day.

I hope each of you find what you are looking for on my website, and please be assured there's more to come. Much more. I do wish a few more people would leave comments so I can get some opinions. If you stop by my blog or pages, please leave me a note and let me know what you think and how you liked my pages.

So after playing with the computer for the last couple of hours, I'm off to try to find my hole punch (I keep losing the darned things) so I can make a gift tag for a basket of baby odds and ends for a shower Sunday.

Marla
The Nursery

0 comments: