THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Bears and a nap!!

Soon as I get some bears done for church (I have to have them tomorrow) it's time for a nap!! I've gotten a lot done in the house last few days, though you can't tell it, and I'm about exhausted.

Got 15 bears to sew up for church tonight, sew tags on, and not sure I'm up to it. Sniffling at the moment- was over at my MIL's a few minutes ago and the dogs had had a bath, and smelled great but I think I must have been allergic to the scent of the shampoo cause Im sniffling like heck now.

Still working on those patterns.... I'm about worn out after a Goodman reunion (a family my dad grew up with- good friends of ours) today and was supposed to have my aunt and uncle in tonight but they decided to wait til tomorrow. Better do my relaxing tonight.

Will post more later!! Better run before these bears don't get done!!

Marla

0 comments: