THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 22, 2006

Let there be rain....

Hi Everyone,

looks like we just about need Mr. Noah to come back here and build us an ark. Dunno about here in Calvert City but in Paducah about 10 miles away at my dad's there's been 3 inches of rain since midnight last night. Everything is saturated, lots of streets in Paducah and Benton are flooded, a tornado in Livingston County and all up through nearby Southern IL- there was one there too. It's been all over MO too- hopefully everyone I know in MO is OK. They've been getting it pretty solid. Luckily we've just mostly had rain here in my area. LOTS of rain.

Scott and I have been working tonight on that MOUND of clean laundry on the kitchen table to be folded and put away. Such a never-ending task!! I need a full time housekeeper just to keep up with the laundry I think. Got most of it put away, hung up, etc. and sorted a few more things out that need to go to church, goodwill, etc. Now for a little relaxation!!!

In case you haven't already, please check out the link at your right under Charities to my Gifts of Love page. The page has been up for quite some time but I recently realized that I didn't have a link to it on here. It's just a list of local charity happenings I'm involved in and how you can help if you like. If you see something you can and would like to help with, please do email me. All of them are very worthy causes I often don't have the funds to support all the time but usually find other ways to help and/or donate my time. I've also done some updating of the page the last couple of days to include some things that didn't get on there last time I updated.

Well I'm off to crochet something! Thinking about doing some slipper socks maybe or some nice project for the New Pathways girls for Christmas. We'll see.

Marla
The Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: