THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Brand new from the Shoe Factory!!!


My latest creation, 0-3 Months Tennis shoes!! Aren't they adorable??? Sorry, I can't help but to brag!! I'm on a roll about little feet for some reason. OK so maybe they won't always be worn over socks, but I love this idea and I love the way they turned out!! They are so cute I just want to eat them up if I do say so myself!!

Hopefully You'll make some for your favorite charity. Little feet will be getting cold soon!!

Here's the pattern:

0-3 Months Tennis Shoe
To be worn over socks
Fits a size 0-1 shoe

These are great for added warmth in the winter or just a fashion statement! I know my feet are much colder when I’m wearing thin shoes.

WW yarn
(Do NOT use soft, limp or fine/sport yarn for this project!!)
H or I hook (Depending on your crochet tension and the size you want)

FPDC= Front Post Double Crochet
TRC= Triple crochet

SOLE

Chain 9

NOTE: Be careful to count your stitches!!! Keep your stitches fairly tight- you don’t want “holes” to show between stitches.

Row 1: Sc in 2nd chain from hook and each chain to end of row (8 Sc total). Work 2 more Sc in end chain, then Sc in remaining loops down the other side to start. Work 2 more Sc in the starting chain (the first chain you made). Join with a slip stitch.

Row 2: Ch 1, 2 Sc in same stitch. Sc in next 8 Sc, 3 Sc in end stitch, Sc in 8 sc back up the other side and join with a slip stitch.

Row 3: Ch 1, (Ch 1 counts as a Sc) 2 more Sc in same stitch, Sc in next 10 stitches, 3 Sc in end stitch, Sc in next 10 stitches, join with a slip stitch. Do not chain 1.

Row 4: FPDC in each stitch around, join with a slip stitch.

Row 5: Ch 2, Dc in each stitch around

Row 6: Ch 2, Dc in the next 12 stitches, Dc the next THREE stitches together, Dc in next 12 stitches, join.

Row 7: Ch 2, TRC in the next 7 stitches, SC in the next 4 stitches, SC THREE stitches together, Sc in the next 4 stitches, TRC in the last 7 stitches. Join.

Finish off.

Cut a 8” piece of yarn and thread through the stitches from toe to ankle as if lacing up a shoe.

Boy have I been a busy little bee tonight!! Pattern created, typed, photographed, posted all in about an hour!!

Soon to come on my website!!

Marla
The Nursery

0 comments: