THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 11, 2006

Blogger Schmogger

MAN is blogger ever behind updating postings- they are essentially slow. Yes I have updated my postings and re-published but alas it doesn't show up yet on my blog. Maybe soon they'll get their act together!!

I'm about to go work on some preemie items I've been crocheting, also some blankets- winter will be upon us before we know it!! Gotta meet a girl tomorrow to pick up some thread and things off Freecycle, I'm going to start sewing bears soon for a program at church. Long story short, it's an assembly line type team effort, one person cuts out, one sews, one stuffs, etc. then the finished bears are taken to emergency rooms, ambulance services, etc.

Hopefully I have some things sold on our local e-market too- good as we could use the extra $$.

Blogger, get your act together!!

TTFN!!
Marla
The Nursery

0 comments: