THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Show and Tell

Just take a look at this granny square afghan I found in a consignment shop... lots of work involved for only $13. Lots of work I didn't have to do or squares I didn't have to Join LOL



Seriously it's in a very pretty Aqua, Rose and Wedgewood (Red Heart Colors) so it will go great with my living room. Just as I was thinking of breaking down and making a Granny Square afghan..... I love making the squares but hate the joining and edging of each little one. If I did make one I'd use the Grandala Square pattern on Alice's Crochet with Raymond blog.

I'm also thinking of opening an etsy shop for my extra supplies, etc but have to get a few extra things together, everything in order, my old paypal acct in use again or create a new one..... still in the thinking stages at this point.

Brrr it's a nippy 50-60ish degrees this morning and Everyone still has the dang air conditioning on!! Geez these people must think we live in the desert!! I'm off to try to work on Doreen's afghan and those warm socks before work!!

Wish the weather would make up it's mind... 60's or 80's?


Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: