THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 29, 2010

More for Etsy Shop

Well after promising my mom I would make her some Halloween Placemats to use next year, I have about 1/3 of one done. It's being done in Candy Corn Ombre from Hobby Lobby  (pictures to come soon as I can get them posted) and a single crochet stitch. I may edge them in Yellow, not sure. Either way she will probably have to save them for next Halloween- I doubt I can get them done in a couple of days, not 4 of them. Of course, these are a gift, they won't be going on Etsy.

I finished (and almost finished) some items for my Etsy shop last night and will work some more today before I have to work. On the agenda are some dusty rose colored fingerless gloves with a flower (flower still has to be attached), some Christmas Potholders I'm almost done with, and a couple of dishcloths. Trying desperately to use up some leftover yarn, and clear out my place (and my couch) a bit. Will also list the latest special edition of Interweave Crochet's Crocheted Accessories and some Highland Thistle yarn from Hobby Lobby. I'm sure I have tons more that can be listed but I'm having to just about do a few items at a time as time allows. Finally selected a few cat pictures to put up as an avatar too! Just have to choose which cat as I can rarely catch them together.

Also don't forget there is free shipping in my shop until Nov. 1!

OK now back to my Yarn Escapades and Etsy! Then off to work tonight. I'd rather be crocheting.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: