THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 25, 2010

More destashing

I did more destashing the last couple of days.... several patterns and sets and crochet accessories listed on my etsy shop; some crystalites hook sets, Little Box of Crochet for Baby, In All Caps by Drew Emborsky, a couple of other things. I'm also offering free shipping til the first of November. Take a look if you're interested. Haven't had much time to make anything.

I badly need to clean out more of my yarn/craft stash with the house for sale but who's had time.... Scott and I are working our tails off and it is already spent before we get it.... we rarely get to see each other for one or the other or both of us working but heck we need the money badly so our time together, crocheting, cleaning out the house, and computer time has suffered.

I'm still promising a show and tell of those neopolitan fingerless gloves- just gotta get someone to take a pic for me!! Hopefully soon!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: