THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Only 2 days left.....

For Free Shipping on everything in my ETSY shop. After that some items will go back to a shipping charge. I'm still working on finishing a couple items for the shop, and working on Mom's Halloween Placemats (slowly). Seems like they may never get done. I'd love to be buying some of the things I'm seeing on everyone's shops but that's out right now too.

I still have the flowers to attach to the fingerless gloves/mitts and the socks to edge, can't spend any $$ right now to get any more materials so will have to stick with what I've got. I keep griping about having to work but truthfully I need to, seems like every spare dime is spoken for between mine and Scott's medical and everyday bills.

Halloween is pretty much here too depending on where you live, some areas are having Halloween tonight since it falls on a Sunday and some are sticking with the traditional 31st even though it's Sunday. People are dressing up at work but doubt if I will.

Either way everyone have fun and stay safe!!


Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: