THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My WIP Wednesday

It's WIP Wednesday here too, I'm working on three things at the moment (No, not all at the same time LOL). I'm working on another pair of fingerless gloves as these seem to be all the rage right now, a pair of Christmas potholders, and some fun-fur edged Christmas socks all of which will probably end up on my etsy shop. Nothing's sold yet but the shop is only a couple weeks old... maybe I'll have better luck around Christmas.

It's my first attempt at doing the socks so we'll see how it turns out. One Potholder is done and the first fingerless mitt is almost done. We'll see how much gets done today... only one more day to work before Thursday.... MY DAY OFF!!! My day (hopefully) to do whatever I want to do and no getting ready for work, stopping my lovely crocheting and time for leisure.

Pics will be posted of my WIP's as soon as they're done. See ya all!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: