THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Sock Monkey and Hat link

I finally found a crochet pattern for free for a sock monkey toy from Red Heart. Their free pattern site isn't working so you'll have to follow the link Sock Monkey Toy and Hat.

Since Cash is tight right now I skipped my Hobby Lobby trip this morning to run errands and use up some of my stash. That dang propane bill really did us in- another reason I want to sell the house and move- Natural gas I can pay by the month according to the amount I use and don't have to worry about it running out in the winter or refilling it when it does.

I've been making stockings from various patterns, some to give away but one or two I may sell, we'll see. Gotta get a jump if I'm making Christmas things this year.

Not much going on on the internet today or in blogland either. Looks like everyone is busy or working too much. Til Next Time.

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: