THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 11, 2010

Where is Everyone and Etsy

Where is Everyone? Seems like not many people blogging the last few days. Mimi? Pammy Sue? Anybody?? Sure seems quiet around here.

Well, I finally did it- I went and opened an Etsy shop. I don't have much on there right now, just some supplies until I can get some of the things I've made photographed and/or finished. I'm listed under MeowCreations on Etsy if you want to drop by. I listed some cotton yarn I have no idea why I bought, and some craft trim that looks more like plastic canvas yarn. A Pattern book and a couple of stockings will surely follow soon as I get Scott back to work (He was off last night after working 11 nights in a row so I spent the time with him) so I can get some stuff together and get photographed.

I decided this year since time was so short to forego trying to list any Halloween stuff and go straight to Christmas more or less. I want to see if there's going to be any success at all on Etsy before I go listing a bunch of stuff.

Well I'm off- gotta see if I can find an affordable cell phone for Scott since his is about shot and it's essential since we don't have another form of communication for me to check on him and his blood sugar. Also gotta go take my dad to pick up one of his trucks being (or has been) worked on. Everyone keep posting those ideas- I love seeing them!!!

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Marla!

Thanks for the comment on my blog, and welcome to you on Etsy too! May we both do well on there! I love your candy corn background!