THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Halloween Layout

I got bored- the result; a new layout for the season. I don't like anything scary or NO SPIDERS but I had trouble finding something cute that the print would show up. I found some great seasonal layouts on pimp-my-space.com and plan to use some of them from time to time. What ya think of my candy corn??

Got a good part of a sock finished yesterday and part of Doreen's afghan. Now my right hand/arm is sore (more than usual) so I may have to take a day off from crochet and visit Hobby Lobby. I also finished a stocking last night... well except the top edging. My day off so I'm going to relax and do pretty much whatever I want. Off to Hobby Lobby!! Happy Halloween everyone!

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: