THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More yarn I didn't need and My Birthday

I did it again- I overbought on yarn for a project (seems like I'm always doing that) so the remainder 2 skeins of the Hobby Lobby Epais yarn in Camo Rose wound up on my Etsy shop. I can't think of anything else to do with yarn like that at the moment. It's like Lion Brand Homespun so its soft and bulky. Oh well some lucky person will get it for less than I paid for it.




One skein is pictured but I listed the two together if anyone is interested.

I've enjoyed these last two days off- crochet, computer and not doing a whole heck of a lot. It's been great other than having to get up early both my days off. Back to work tomorrow- UGH- but I'm off Sat so we're going to celebrate my birthday Sat. night. My birthday is actually Sunday the 24th but since I have to work.... Sat. night we will probably go to dinner at Logans then whatever I can talk Scott into doing assuming he got the night off.

Enjoy the rest of the night all!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: