THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Etsy

I've been poking around on Etsy just seeing what is for sale on there and while I've seen a lot of good stuff on there too, there's a lot of... well.... overpriced crap to put it politely. Among the good stuff is stuff I wouldn't give you 10 cents for nor would I post it with my name under it, much less expect a customer to pay for it. That's my main pet peeve- Patterns and creations that look like a 2 year old could do better.

*Off my soap box now*

I do have a shop set up  but dont have anything listed yet... that will come as time allows. Have any of you had any luck on Etsy? Please leave me a comment.

Have had to take it easy on the crochet lately- arms, hands and wrists are sore more due to work and an abundance of crochet work lately than anything. Have a great day all!!

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: