THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fingerless Gloves

That's what I've been into making the last few days. The Neopolitan yarn Scott got me? Part of it went into a pair of them for me but I don't have pictures yet. Soon as I get someone to take a pic of me wearing them... I'll have a show and tell.

In the meantime, here's a pair I put up for sale on my etsy shop along with several other patterns and crochet items:




Pretty neat once I have the pattern down I can make some fancier ones. These are just a basic green pair made from some extra yarn I had lying around. I didnt like the patterns I'd seen so I sort of created my own. These fit my small hands a little loosely so they should fit the average (older) teen to adult hand.

Hopefully I'll get pics of those neopolitan ones I did soon that are ALL MINE... I really like how they turned out. When I do I'll share!


Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

LadyM said...

Happy birthday !!!!
May the candles on your cake shine as bright as the light in your heart, and may this be your best year yet !!!
I hope you had a great day !!!!

*hugs*

LadyM