THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I want new projects!!

Wah! I want all these new projects I see...... got a ton of them in mind but I have so many WIP's right now and there's only one of me and since I have to do this thing called work for a living..... crochet often gets put aside. I gotta finish these WIP's that are driving me nuts so I can start on some new things. Here's what's waiting to get finished:

Doreen's afghan
Rainbow wool sock
Primary colors square baby blanket
Sugar plum stripe baby blanket
Scarf at home on the couch on knitting needles

And I have not cleaned my house (other than little tidbits) or decorated for fall yet... just not in the mood. In the mood to shop and look at and pick up new things and get ideas, yes.... but to actually clean up to put it out.... No. I've had a hubby off half the week being a pain in the butt, now he's back to work and my days off were spent keeping up with him.

I have several WIPs in mind, including a stocking or two for Christmas decor but I gotta finish a few things first. I'm also toying with starting another blog to post all my zany adventures at work. I do have some hilarious stories to tell.

If you have new projects or esp holiday projects/patterns, post them on your blogs- I'd love to see them!!

Hope everyone is well and keep that yarn moving!!

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: